Changes to my Study Programme

Hi everyone, today I’ll will write about the things I would like to change in how the university teaches my career.

I’m studying design in the Universidad de Chile, in the Architecture and Urbanism campus, I entered in 2020 when the coronavirus was already here, so my first approach to university life was very different, but still, I noticed some things in this campus that I would like that the university took other paths in the way they manage it.

The first thing is the workload of the students, I don’t understand sometimes the amount of work that some students must do in some courses, and how they always leave work for the same week in several courses. I think that if there were better communication between teachers or better organization in the campus this wouldn’t occur so much.

Other things that bother me is when I must contact someone for some paperwork for example, its take me a hard time to find the exact persons to talk about the problem, because the contact information is not where is supposes to be or is an old one.

This one is more about the situation that all are experimenting, but I don’t like so much online classes, because they tend to have a much slower pace, and I get distracted easily so I end up lost in some of the lessons.

That’s all for this blog, and I really hope that the next year we could have a full semester in the campus. i hope all of you have a good week.(i leave you with this cute fox,)





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Future Job

My hobby

Lerning english at university