My hobby


Hi to all of you guys, in this post I’m going to tell you about one of my hobbies that enjoy in my free time, that is playing Dungeons and Dragons.

Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) is a tabletop role playing game in which you and some friends create characters to control in a fantasy setting or you could be the dungeon master, the one telling the players all that occur in the game. To play the game you only really need like paper and pens, some role-playing dices and use your imagination. I started playing this game because of a friend I had in school, and I really love it, is fun to let you go in the histories you ended creating and having these adventures. I really recommend it if you want to try it but i strongly recommend to have someone who had played before to guide whit all the doubt that you could experience during the first sessions.  



Comentarios

  1. I want to play D&D, it seems very entertaining

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's amazing, I don't know how to play it, but I've always wanted to play it since I saw it in the movies

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, dear Benjamin, what an interesting game, I have never heard of it, I will try it someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope one day i have the chance to play it. The whole concept of the game sounds interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Benjamin, It's a very interesting game, I would like to play someday

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I have only recently become acquainted with the roll games and they are a lot of fun.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Future Job

Lerning english at university