Tools that i use in my proyects


Hi to all my readers, in todays blog I’m going to talk about all the tools and programs that I needed to use for my different design projects in college.

I’ve had to do all kinds of things in these four semesters, but I separate in two, the ones that become an object like a model or a stencil to give real examples, and the ones that you only need to send by computer. For both in some case you need to start creating prototypes in different software, in my case I have used Illustrator, Photoshop and Inkscape for pictures and infographics. For the firsts ones I have various pens and pencils for drawing sketches, a cutter and a precision blade, masking tape, silicone glue, all kinds of rulers and the ability to hoard all the cardboard in case I need it in the future. For the other kinds of projects, it depends on what it is, for images the ones that I mention before, but also, I’ve had to makes videos for some classes, for that I use Premier to edit, and for documents and presentations I use word and PowerPoint or google versions of this software’s if I must work at the same time with someone else.

That’s all for this blog, until the next one.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Future Job

My hobby

Lerning english at university