My Future Job

Hi to all my readers, today I will write about what job I would like to have in the future. Being honest I’m not sure yet, because in design you have a lot of options to choose, but I have some vague ideas about what things I would like to do in my future job.

First of all, I wish that in my future work I did not have to be in an office all day. I love to travel I think it’s a so good way to learn and experience new things, but I’m not sure if a would enjoy it in a work dynamic, it wouldn’t be the same. In terms of money, I don’t ask to become a millionaire, as long as I can support my family to live a good life, I’m happy whit it.

I decided to study design because to me was the most interesting choice that I found when I was watching college mayors, and when I talk to some students It really got me that the career is so vast, and you can work whit a lot of other disciplines.

Maybe I would like to work in something whit video games like level and character design, or designing toys, but again, I don’t know what to expect from my future.



Comentarios

  1. woow it would be great to design characters for video games

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeees I think the same as you, the design is very broad and has many interesting areas, it is difficult to have to decide an option so soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ugh, I don't want to be sitting all day in front of a computer, it sounds exhausting, there are souls who are not good for that.
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would hate to work in an office too, it sounds boring.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also choose Design as my career because of how many options I had to work with, and making toys sounds so interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Video game and toy design sounds very cool, as you mention design has a lot of options, it's a very big field.
    See you !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My hobby

Lerning english at university