My best vacations

Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about my best vacations so far. In December of 2016 I had my study tour with all my classmates in Rapa Nui, it was an amazing experience, it’s funny that I’m not sure how many days lasted, but I think it was like five or six days. Rapa Nui has so much to do. We stayed in Hanga Roa, visited iconic places of the island like Anakenas beach, Tongariki, Rano Raraku, the top of the Ranu Kau and Orongo, we hike to the top of the Terevaka mount as well, and the guide we had taught us many things in all the places. The only “bad” thing was the climate because it rains all the days we were there, but even with the rainy days I really have a great time with all my classmate and some teachers. We even visit like the prison there that have tree guys, they were pretty cool and calm, and the inmates were able to make and sell some crafts to.

We did and learned a lot of things in this vacation like learn about the island and the history of the people who live there so that’s why I think this was my better vacations so far.





Comentarios

  1. Hello Benjamin, your experience in Rapa Nui sounds really nice and I think you have beautiful memories of that place
    See you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Future Job

My hobby

Lerning english at university