A country i would like to visit

Hi, I hope everyone reading this is ok and having a good day. In this blog i will talk about the country I would choose to visit if i have the opportunity to travel there. I like to travel in general so there is a lot of places that i would love to go, but if i have to pick my N°1 option, that would be Ecuador, especifically the Galápagos islands.


The Galapagos islands are an archipelago, that is compose of 18 main islands and a lot of rocks and islets. In Galapagos you can see really beautiful landscapes, like the beaches that are so gorgeus and have such a calm aura, also some islands have amazing hike trails that let you discover more deeply the variety of all of them, but the main reason i want to visit Galapagos is because is the home of some really awesome animals that only lives in this place, like for example the marine iguana, the galapagos tortoise and all the ocean ecosystem. To me the possibility to see all this different and wonderfull creatures would be an unforgettable expirience to have in my life, thats why i would like to go to the Galapagos Islands.






Comentarios

  1. Hello, the ecosystem of this place is amazing and wonderful, I love it too !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, this place looks sow beatiful, amazing post bro:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, dear Benjamin, I have heard a lot about the Galapagos Island in movies and stuff but I have never been informed about it, I would love to go and visit the Galapagos tortoise, I love animals and well, tortoises.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When I was a boy my grandparents went to the islands and brought me some postcards, since then I would like to visit this place too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Future Job

My hobby

Lerning english at university